To contact SODA: 07908 375 415 email@example.com
Suffolk’s public service organisations believe that a shared and high-quality evidence base enables better decision making to improve the lives of Suffolk residents.
The Suffolk Office of Data & Analytics (SODA) has been set up as a collective endeavour between Suffolk public service organisations to:
- make better use of data to generate new insights into public services and the needs they serve; and
- apply these insights to improve policy and service design and delivery.
SODA will achieve this through:
- joining up and analysing data from multiple sources, including internal data from Suffolk’s public service organisations, its partners and nationally available data;
- ensuring that data-sharing is lawful and appropriate; and
- applying robust analytical techniques and synthesising data to generate insight.
The public service organisations behind SODA are:
- Babergh District Council and Mid Suffolk District Council
- East Suffolk Council
- Ipswich and East Suffolk Clinical Commissioning Group
- Ipswich Borough Council
- Suffolk Constabulary
- Suffolk County Council
- West Suffolk Clinical Commissioning Group
- West Suffolk Council
Find out more...
Suffolk is featured in the Nesta report: The ‘State of Offices of Data Analytics (ODA) in the UK’
Image source: NESTA
The 2019 Data Science for Local Government Report looks at how the growth of ‘data science’ is changing the way that local government works in the UK, also features Suffolk.
Image source: Oxford Internet Institute University of Oxford
- Call 07908 375 415
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Suffolk Office of Data & Analytics
c/o West Suffolk councils
West Suffolk House
Bury St Edmunds
Suffolk IP33 3YU