September 2018 Supplementary statement
Supplementary Statement to Suffolk Health and Wellbeing Board’s Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment
- March 2018: Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment published
- September 2018: this Supplementary Statement issued
The regulations state that Supplementary Statements can provide updates to the Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment (PNA) only in relation to changes in the availability of pharmaceutical services. Supplementary Statements cannot provide updates on pharmaceutical need. This can only be achieved through a review of the Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment. The following pharmaceutical services currently contained within the Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment have been identified as needing updating. This updated information supersedes some of the original information within the PNA and should be read in conjunction with that document.
No significant change relocation
Bencas Ltd, t/a Leiston Pharmacy, 20 High Street, Leiston, IP16 4EW
- relocated to: 62 High Street, Leiston, IP16 4BZ
- All pharmaceutical services remain the same and there will be no interruption in service provision.
- The pharmacy will continue to operate the same core and supplementary opening hours.
Change in opening hours
The following pharmacy has changed their opening hours. All other details remain the same:
Brightwell Healthcare Ltd, trading as Burlington Pharmacy, 14 Burlington Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 2EU
Previous overall opening hours (including supplementary hours):
- Monday to Friday: 09:00-18:30
- Saturday: 09:00-13:00
- Sunday: Closed
New overall opening hours (including supplementary hours) effective 8th August 2018:
- Monday to Friday: 08:30-18:30
- Saturday: 09:00-12:00
- Sunday: Closed
Removal from the Pharmaceutical List
The following pharmacies have been removed from the Pharmaceutical List for Suffolk HWB:
- Lloyds Pharmacy Ltd, t/a Lloyds Pharmacy, 62 High Street, Leiston, IP16 4BZ. The pharmacy ceased trading at close of business 31st January 2018
- Lloyds Pharmacy Ltd, t/a Lloyds pharmacy, Units 1 and 2, The New Rookery Shopping Centre, Newmarket, CB8 8HT. The pharmacy ceased trading at close of business on 29th January 2018
Supplementary statement prepared by Soar Beyond Ltd and issued by Natacha Bines, Head of Population Insight, Public Health. Suffolk County Council.
Information correct as of the 21st August 2018.