November 2018 Supplementary statement
Supplementary Statement to Suffolk Health and Wellbeing Board’s Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment
- March 2018: Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment published
- November 2018: this Supplementary Statement issued
The regulations state that Supplementary Statements can provide updates to the Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment (PNA) only in relation to changes in the availability of pharmaceutical services. Supplementary Statements cannot provide updates on pharmaceutical need. This can only be achieved through a review of the Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment. The following pharmaceutical services currently contained within the Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment have been identified as needing updating. This updated information supersedes some of the original information within the PNA and should be read in conjunction with that document.
Change of ownership
The following pharmacy has changed ownership on 1st October 2018:
The Abbey Pharmacy
- Guildhall and Barrow Surgery, Lower Baxter Street, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 1ET
- acquired by G&B Medical Services Ltd from Medicines4U Ltd.
- The pharmacy will now trade as Guildhall Pharmacy.
- All pharmaceutical services, including opening hours, will remain the same.
Supplementary statement prepared by Soar Beyond Ltd and issued by Natacha Bines, Head of Population Insight, Public Health. Suffolk County Council.
Information correct as of the 18th October 2018.