December 2019 Supplementary statement
Supplementary Statement to Suffolk Health and Wellbeing Board’s Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment
- March 2018: Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment published
- December 2019: this Supplementary Statement issued
The regulations state that Supplementary Statements can provide updates to the Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment (PNA) only in relation to changes in the availability of pharmaceutical services. Supplementary Statements cannot provide updates on pharmaceutical need. This can only be achieved through a review of the Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment. The following pharmaceutical services currently contained within the Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment have been identified as needing updating. This updated information supersedes some of the original information within the PNA and should be read in conjunction with that document.
Admission to the pharmaceutical list
- Anancrest Ltd, trading as Walton Pharmacy, have now commenced providing pharmaceutical services at 275-277 High Street, Walton, Felixstowe, Suffolk, IP11 9DU.
- Their new NHS Contractor Code is FMP83.
- Effective date of commencement of trading 24th October 2019.
Change of ownership - commenced
The following pharmacy has commenced trading:
- Suffolk Pharma Ltd, which was granted the application for a change of ownership for Lloyds Pharmacy Ltd, 159 Felixstowe Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP3 8EB in September 2019 has now commenced trading as Felixstowe Road Pharmacy.
- Trading by the new owner commenced on 1 st November 2019
Supplementary statement prepared by Soar Beyond Ltd and issued by Natacha Bines, Head of Population Insight, Public Health. Suffolk County Council.
Information correct as of the 20th November 2019