April 2018 Supplementary statement
Supplementary Statement to Suffolk Health and Wellbeing Board’s Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment
- March 2018: Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment published
- April 2018: this Supplementary Statement issued
The regulations state that Supplementary Statements can provide updates to the Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment (PNA) only in relation to changes in the availability of pharmaceutical services. Supplementary Statements cannot provide updates on pharmaceutical need. This can only be achieved through a review of the Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment. The following pharmaceutical services currently contained within the Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment have been identified as needing updating. This updated information supersedes some of the original information within the PNA and should be read in conjunction with that document.
Change of ownership
The following pharmacies have changed ownership:
Lloyds Pharmacy Ltd at Unit 1, 11 The Thoroughfare, Woodbridge, Suffolk, IP12 1AA
- has been acquired by Butt & Hobbs Limited.
- The pharmacy continues to provide the same services and opening hours.
- Effective from 22.2.18
Clare Pharmacy, 31 High Street, Clare, Sudbury, Suffolk, CO10 8NY
- has been acquired by Ellis Smith Ltd.
- Effective from 19.12.17
Removal from the Pharmaceutical List:
The following pharmacies have been removed from the Pharmaceutical List for Suffolk HWB:
- Albert Brent Ltd, T/A Rendlesham Pharmacy, Unit 7 Rendlesham Mews, Rendlesham IP12 2SZ.
The pharmacy ceased provision of services in October 2017 and formally vacated the premises on 15th March 2018
- Lloyds Pharmacy Ltd, T/A Lloyds pharmacy, 277 High Street, Walton, Felixstowe, Suffolk, IP11 9DU.
The pharmacy ceased trading at close of business on 12.3.18
Supplementary statement prepared by Soar Beyond Ltd and issued by Natacha Bines, Head of Population Insight, Public Health. Suffolk County Council.
Information correct as of the 21st March 2018.