Get in touch with the Public Health Suffolk team or find details for health protection and environmental health queries.
Public Health SuffolkPublic Health Suffolk,
8 Russell Road,
If your query relates to a Health Protection issue please contact:
PHE East of England Health Protection Team (in office hours)
- call 0300 303 8537 option 1
- email EastofEnglandHPT@PHE.gov.uk
Medicom (outside office hours, for health professionals only)
- call 01603 481221
If your query relates to an environmental health issue such as fly tipping, pest control, waste or asbestos, please contact your local district or borough council:
Check your district or borough council
You can enter your postcode on GOV.UK to find your local council.
If you know your district or borough council, find them on the list below:
- Babergh District Council
- Mid Suffolk District Council
- East Suffolk Council
- Ipswich Borough Council
- West Suffolk Council
Suffolk Children and Young People's Emotional Wellbeing Hub
Information, advice and support for children, young people, families and professionals.
- call 0345 600 2090 (Monday to Friday 8am-7.30pm)
- visit www.emotionalwellbeinggateway.org.uk
SODA - The Suffolk Office of Data & Analytics
The Suffolk Office of Data & Analytics (SODA) has been set up as a collective endeavour between Suffolk public service organisations to:
- make better use of data to generate new insights into public services and the needs they serve; and
- apply these insights to improve policy and service design and delivery.
Suffolk Office of Data & Analytics
c/o West Suffolk councils
West Suffolk House
Bury St Edmunds
Suffolk IP33 3YU
- call 07908 375 415
- email firstname.lastname@example.org