Suffolk Sexual Health Conference 2019
Welcome to the Suffolk Sexual Health Conference 2019 resource page.
Click here for the Conference Brochure
- Setting the scene: sexual & reproductive health in Suffolk - Sharna Allen, Public Health
- Transformation of Suffolk sexual & reproductive health services - Alison Amstutz, Public Health
- Opportunities in sexual & reproductive healthcare - Dr Evelyn Kerr, iCaSH Suffolk
- Sexually transmitted infections: trends and challenges - Dr Sarah Edwards, iCaSH Suffolk
- HIV awareness for non-clinical staff - Neil Kittle & Chris Simmons, Terrence Higgins Trust
- Next steps for the introduction of statutory RSE - Sharna Allen, Public Health
- Women's Reproductive Health - Donna Dadge, Bayer
- Effective sexual health outreach - Matt Cubitt & Scarlett McMurtry
- Improving access to cervical screening - Leanne Brown, NHS England
- Menopause: positive sexual health across the lifecourse - Sally Roberts (awaiting confirmation)
Need a certificate of attendance? Click the image on the left for an editable attendance certificate.